March 3, 2021
Learn what user persona is, how it benefits the brand and design strategy, and how it allows for optimal decision making in design.
A user persona is a fictional character made by a team or UX designer to determine the audience the product is being designed for. User experience allows for clear design intentions and being able to support crucial decisions with facts, getting rid of personal biases whether it comes from the client or design team. If you are a brand agency or digital agency these steps will help you reach your target audience in the most effective way.
- The first step is to pick out a name
- Next the career of the individual that is the client of the business.
- Select a profile of what the team thinks best illustrates how the person looks
- Describe their family life inside the home
- The financial responsibility they have
- The job responsibilities they incur
- Activities they enjoy in their free time including hobbies
- Lastly the type of friends and relationships they interact with
More Reading Material